Water Boiler Service | Heating System Maintenance | Boiler Inspection
Beyond HVAC provides regular service and maintenance on hot water boiler systems in Milwaukee WI, Kenosha WI, Whitewater WI, Elkhorn WI, and throughout southeast Wisconsin and northeast Illinois. We’ll keep your boiler running safely and efficiently all winter long.
A residential hot water boiler system is a sizeable investment. In fact, it can be one of the largest investments a homeowner makes during the time he or she lives in the home. Even if a boiler system was already in your home when you bought it, you can be assured that part of the price you paid for the property took into account the value of the boiler and other major equipment and amenities such as swimming pools, solar roof systems, long-lasting metal roofs, central air systems and more.
Because no one wants to replace a boiler unless absolutely necessary, regular maintenance and inspection of these appliances should never be neglected. The old saying, “A stitch in time saves nine” applies nowhere better than to the maintenance and service your water boiler.
Common tasks performed during boiler maintenance
The service technicians who work for Beyond HVAC are certified in boiler repair and maintenance and have significant hands-on experience to ensure the work on your boiler is done safely and in accord with the highest industry standards.
Regular boiler maintenance service may include:
- Cleaning soot buildup from the heat exchanger surfaces.
- Running tests to make sure combustion is efficient and not producing large volumes of dangerous carbon monoxide.
- Inspecting for leaks within the system – this can result in damaged electrical components rust.
- Thorough inspection for wear and damage that could cause a problem with the fuel-to-air combustion ratio. When this ratio is off, your boiler will run less efficiently and costs you more to operate
- Ensuring that the thermostat, pump, pilot light and other critical components are working as they should.
- Testing the system for the correct air pressure.
- Bleeding air from the system as required.
- Making any necessary repairs or part replacements.
Who should perform water boiler system maintenance service?
For anything other than the most basic service, you should hire only certified HVAC professionals to service your boiler. The system is too expensive and many of the components are far too complex to allow a novice to do this work.
Beyond HVAC maintenance and repair technicians are certified by NATE – North American Technician Excellence – which is the nation’s largest certifying organization of its kind. Carrying a NATE certification means an individual has demonstrated proven expertise, both academically and in the field, in the service and repair of all manner of home heating and A/C systems.
Annual service is best
We recommend a thorough boiler system inspection and maintenance service every year to make sure your appliance runs safely and efficiently during the entire winter.
The little money you spend now to have your system expertly maintained is a fraction of what you’d spend if the system is neglected and ends up falling into serious disrepair.
Take a step toward a cleaner, better-performing water boiler system. Call Beyond HVAC today at (262) 758-6272 to get your questions answered or to schedule a prompt service visit.